Pensioner and Seniors Rebates

If you are eligible for a rebate and have already registered with the Shire of Denmark, the rebate will be shown on your notice as “State Government Rebate”. This is the amount provided by the State Government for a Pensioner, State Seniors, Commonwealth Seniors or State Concession Card.

If you are not registered, you will need to complete an application.  This can be done with the Water Corporation either online - click here or by telephoning 1300 659 951.  The Water Corporation will then forward the application to the Shire and you will be notified of any rebate allowed.  Alternatively, you can visit the Shire of Denmark Administration Office with your card/s and make an application.