Cats & Cat Pound

To register your cat, you are required to provide proof of Sterilisation and Microchip details.  This will enable the Rangers to identify the cat and return it to its owners, should it be picked up or trapped.

Birdlife Australia - Cats & Wildlife - How you can protect both

What do I do if I have a stray or feral cat? 

Ranger Services have a small quantity of cat traps that the Shire of Denmark residents/ratepayers can hire for a fee.

Please ensure your neighbours are informed that trapping is going to commence.

Any stray or feral cats trapped must be disposed of humanely, please contact Ranger Services.

Cat Pound

Click on the following link to go to the Cat Pound page on the website.