Notify the Shire you have changed address and update your contact details:

  • Transfer your pet registration/s to your new address or out of Denmark to a new location
  • In person at the Shire of Denmark Administration Offices
  • In Writing to PO Box 183, Denmark WA 6333
  • By email to

You may be entitled to a refund, if you have a State Government Rebate contact the Finance Rates Officer on 08 9848 0301.