Download E Books, Audio's and Magazines
Download E Books Anytime, Anywhere!
Enjoy borrowing eBooks from the comfort of home
Browse the eBook website, check out titles with a valid library card, and download to PC, Mac®, eReaders and many mobile devices. To get started, you will need to install free software. To read eBooks, you’ll need Adobe® Digital Editions. Titles can be enjoyed immediately or transferred to a variety of devices, including iPod®, Sony® Reader™, and many others. Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period. There are no late fees!
- Thousands of titles to choose from
- Check-out up to 5 titles at a time
- Loan Period of 14 days, however you can choose or 21 days
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Compatibility with Windows and MAC computers, Smartphones, Apple devices and most eReaders
- Please note that Overdrive eBooks are not currently compatible with Amazon Kindle devises in Australia
All you need is a PC and/or a compatible device (if you would like to check your devise compatibility go to http://overdrive.com/resources/drc/) your library card and our PIN number (please contact the Library for PIN number details)
New Kids Catalogue
WAPLDMC has expanded its services with a new OverDrive eReading Room just for kids. The main digital collection now has a separate site to provide a safe and easy browsing experience for kids. The site can be accessed from a link on the main collection or directly via http://wapldmc.lib.overdrive.com/kids.
For more information, help files and demonstration videos, please view the Help page on The Overdrive Website. See the below PDF for up to date instructions on how to use OverDrive.
Useful Links for Overdrive
Main OverDrive Catalogue
Overdrive Kids Catalogue
Get started now by watching the Going Mobile video tutorials
Zinio - Downloadable eMagazines
View Zinio Downloadable eMagazines
- Check out titles with a valid library card, and download to PC or Mac®, or via the app for Apple iOS, Android and Windows 8 mobile smartphones and tablets.
- Over 200 Australian and international magazines.
- Current issue and back issues available.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Compatible with Windows and MAC computers, Apple, Android & Windows 8 tablets & smartphones.
- Instant access with an Denmark Public Library membership card.
- All you need is a compatible device and your Denmark Public Library membership details.
Follow this link to get started https://www.rbdigital.com/wapldmc/service/zinio/landing?
To use Zinio you will need to create a new account : You will need your Denmark Public Library Card and your own email address, it will also ask you to choose your own password. Once you have created your account you will need your email address and the password that you created to log on, Zinio will also ask you to register please use the same Email address and password, when you have done this once you shouldnt have to do it again.
User Guide for Zinio.
Borrowbox - eAudiobooks
Denmark Library members can now access popular eAudiobooks using Bolinda “BorrowBox”.
BorrowBox is an award winning Australian App that enables libraries members to browse, borrow and enjoy audio books on their device for limited periods through digital loans.
Simply install the BorrowBox app on your Apple iOS or Android device and login with your library membership number and pin. (Follow the instructions once you have registered)
Then get reading from the extensive list of bestselling eBooks!
To access the site you will need internet access and your Denmark Public Library card.
Your password is the last 4 characters of your library card number. Your login details are case sensitive.
Get borrowing by following this link : http://library.bolindadigital.com/denmark
Click here for helpful Borrowbox user guide.
Borrow E Books and E Audios