Waste Management Advisory Committee
Our vision is for the Shire of Denmark to be recognized as a community striving towards zero waste through recycling & reuse.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Subject to the constraints of Council’s Budget, Policies and Procedures and compliance with the Local Government Act 1995 and associated Regulations;
- Implementing the Strategic Waste Minimisation Plan 2008-2013.
- Establishing our communities Landfill Waste options now and into the future with specific recommendations.
- Investigating the future waste need of Denmark, Nornalup, Bow Bridge and Peaceful Bay villages and associated communities and whether this can be
- accommodated through the regional participation with the Shires of Cranbrook, Plantagenet, Manjimup and/or the City of Albany or with its own locally based suitable site.
- Provide advice on operational matters pertaining to waste or recycling if requested by Council or Shire Officers.
To view the Waste Management Advisory Committee Charter please click on the link below.
Waste Management Advisory Committee Charter
View the Minutes for the Waste Management Advisory Committee
Strategic Waste Minimisation Plan 2008 - 2013
Regional Waste Strategic Plan 2014 - 2018